Choose the default page that loads when you first log into the app.
Track My Ride now offers mobile tracking. You can control whether or not to show this page to help setup mobile tracking on your mobile device in the TMR app.
Seconds a vehicle is stopped before a stop is marked on the map and in playback. This is separate from the journey report.
Chose the order to display your vehicles - Most recent activity, name ascending or name descending.
What length of time of vehicle data should the Map page draw - 5 minutes, 1 hour, 12 hours, etc.
When you click on a vehicle or driver's map marker to enter playback mode, what length of time should be shown - 15 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, etc.
Choose between a satellite view of the map or a street map.
Choose to turn the following options on or off.
- Group markers: Group vehicle or driver markers, when close together.
- Label map markers: Display the vehicle or driver's name above its marker.
- Auto-fit map to markers: Track My Ride can automatically fit the map to show all vehicles if there has been no map interaction in the last 4 minutes.
- Snap to road: Snap recorded vehicle and driver tracks to the closest road
- Paths layer: Show the recent history for vehicles and drivers on the main map. To set the amount of time shown, see Paths to Display above.
- Zones layer: Show your zones on the map page
- Heatmap layer: Show a heatmap of the areas most travelled by your vehicles and drivers.
- Show marker coordinates: Show the geographic coordinates in the marker popup on the main map.
- Show map marker closest address: Show a button to lookup the closest street address to a map marker.
- Show exact timestamps: Show exact timestamps instead of relative times for vehicles and drivers on the map.
- Enhanced satellite map zoom: Allow one extra level of zoom on the main map.
Automatically log a driver out of a vehicle at the end of a journey.
How long should a vehicle be stationary before the journey is marked complete?Choose between 3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes.
Should journeys default to business or private for your reports? Existing unmodified journeys in your reports will be updated to this value.
The order of precedence, in ascending order, to classify your journeys as business or private based on your zones, rosters, and reservations. A successful match will override an earlier match.
Should a journey's start or stop time be matched to your rosters and reservations to classify your journeys as business or private?
Should your rosters and reservations have their time periods padded? This can be useful if you wish to classify a journey that begins just before or ends just after a roster or reservation's time period.
How much time padding should your rosters and reservations be padded out by?